Last Updated on
Are you confused how to transfer money in Taiwan?
Don’t worry. Here is the 9 easy steps of ATM transfer payment process to get you done it easily. I have translate here into English, and take Taiwan buiness Bank as an example .
Steps for ATM transfer
Insert ATM card
Enter the ATM card password
Select “Other Services”
Please select according to your the condition
- If you use ATM of Taiwan business bank and the account you are going to transfer is also Taiwan business bank, then you have to choose “TBB account”
- If you don’t use ATM of Taiwan business bank, then you have to choose” other account”
- Note that it’s not engaged account
Enter the “bank code& account number ” you wanna transfer to
- Please be sure to transfer the account number (13 or 16 yards) according to the order you ordered online.
Enter the “amount” of the product you purchased
- Please be sure to charge the amount according to the order you ordered online. ( Does not include cross-bank transfer fees )
- Cross-bank transfer fees will be automatically deducted from your bank account (it’s normally 15$ )
Once confirmed, the transfer transaction is completed.
- Confirm that the information you entered is correct , it’s very important!
Take your receipt
- Keep your receipts and confirm message description displays OK (交易完成)
Please note that
- Repeatedly confirm detail, be sure not to press the wrong one
- If you are cross-bank transfer, note that the amount entered is according to the order you ordered online
- ATM transfer vary from bank to bank, transfer process is for most of the way as above
- It is estimated that it takes about two to three working days after the transfer is completed (excluding holidays), after your order online confirm receipt of your payment, they will usually notify you immediately.
↓↓ If this article is helpful to you, you can help me to press 5 Likes below, let me get some feedback, login account “free” to sponsor my article, it will not cost you any money, and I will also keep creating for you!